Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Work Available for Sale - Nov 2013

 I've added several new items to my shop from my personal collection. Many were fired early in 2013 and have been sitting on my shelf for inspiration. Now I'm happy to share their simple beauty with others. You can visit my site here.


Ember Buried Tea Bowl - Anagama Fired, Rustic, Wabi Sabi

 Ember Buried Yunomi - Anagama Fired, Shino Glazed, Rustic, Wabi Sabi


Ember Buried Guinomi- Anagama Fired, Shino Glazed, Rustic, Wabi Sabi

Ember Buried Tea Bowl - Anagama Fired, Soda Fired, Rustic, Wabi Sabi 




Cracked Jar - Anagama Fired, Rustic, Wabi Sabi 


Small Ember Buried Jar - Anagama Fired, Rustic, Wabi Sabi 


 
 


Ember Buried Tea Bowl - Anagama Fired, Soda Fired, Rustic, Wabi Sabi

    


No comments:

Post a Comment